Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wedded Bliss
























Perfect. That's the only word that can accurately describe my beautiful sister's wedding. She was such a radiant bride. The weekend was so fun, it was a great party, and everyone who attended had contributed to Sarah and Tom's history in some way. I am going to have to post in segments because I have so many fun pictures and memories to share. Everytime Sarah and I would talk in the months and then days leading up to the wedding she was nervous about logistics, but never about the marriage, and I think everyone there could attest to the fact that she and Tom are the perfect couple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Sue! It was so wonderful and totally perfect. It was so special to be part of it with Sasa and you. Sasa was a glowing and beautiful happy bride! I can't stop thinking about how much fun we all had! xoxox

Anonymous said...

i can't either! sue - it was great to get to spend more time with you and your family - sarah and tom amaze me - it was such a thrill to be part of the event. we need to get you and sasa up to new york!