Monday, April 2, 2007

Chipotle is Excellent

Tonight, after an hour run on the trails, I headed to Chipotle for a burrito bol. It's basically a burrito without the shell and includes steak, rice, black beans, peppers and onions, fresh salsa, and a little cheese. I've been on a chipotle kick lately. I could eat it everyday!

I've been running a lot on the W&OD trail - it stretches for 45 miles through Virginia crossing over all the major highways and snaking through nice woods. It's perfect because it's right of the main road by my house so I can access it in minutes. I've been running for almost an hour everyday - I have to suffer through the first 25 minutes - for some reason I can't hit my stride until then, but when I do I feel like I can run forever!

Echoing Sarah, I can't believe it's only Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: