Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bourne Again

I can't wait to see the new Bourne movie - I hear its an action packed adventure! I also want to see the new Harry Potter and will probably see The Simpsons. I'm not a big Simpsons fan, but several of my friends are, so I will probably go. Another reason to go to movies...I am a huge fan of movie popcorn and fountain coke. I think I work out so much to compensate for my love of food that is not always healthy. Sigh.

It's hot as hell here in Va - the temperature thing in my car said 111 this afternoon. Yesterday I went running on the W&OD - a long trail that winds through northern Va, and I almost passed out. I may try to go again today but will probably end up in the cool gym on the elliptical followed by some weightlifting. Then I will go get a burrito and ruin it all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

everything in moderation....

I saw the new Bourne. It's good. You'll like it.