Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No Glove, No Love

No Glove, No Love is the name of my work softball team. We play double-headers once a week. Tonight we played 'Industrial Strength' and won the first game but I had to leave a bit before the end of the second game to meet one of my friends for dinner, so I don't know how the second game turned out.
Our coach Larry is super-competitive, which I love, but some of my teammates get annoyed because they just want to have fun. My idea of fun is winning, or at least doing everything you can to try to win.
I ate dinner tonight at Chipotle with my friend Peg who just moved up to DC from Charleston. She is working as an athletic trainer at American U and has the women's soccer team this season. I definitely want to try and catch a game or two.

No comments: