Wednesday, September 24, 2008

pictures!





My dad recently sent me a hard drive with all of my pictures on it from my old Mac. I had trouble saving the pics to disks so this was the perfect solution. This picture of James and I was taken after our Labor Day weekend in New Hampshire. We were on the Cross Sound Ferry on our way to Jimmy and Rene's house to look at a Ski Nautique. Long Island is so beautiful! It's been a long time since I was on that ferry - we used to take it all the time when we lived on LI. It was a nice way to travel and I'm glad I was able to spend some fun time with dad, James, and Kerry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, look at Rumble...I hope you had a great visit! And, most importantly, you got to spend time with Kerry! I miss her! She should come visit my boys sometime- she could really put them in their place. How's the apartment search? I hate that it's so difficult!