Sunday, November 23, 2008



I wanted a fun, happy image for such a cold and blustery day in Northern VA. Tomorrow I leave to spend a few days in GA so I have a lot on the to-do list today. Chores, playing soccer, lifting weights, then going to work for a few hours. I would love to watch some football but I don't think that is going to happen.
I am also in desperate need of new jeans as my only pair is holey and not fit for public consumption. I can't do GAP jeans but does anyone have a suggestion for where to find some good, not too expensive jeans?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmmm not sure about inexpensive, but usually boutiques have jeans. THere might be a boutique in your area that is known for it's jean selection. I just did a quick search for you on Wash mag. Check out http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/shopping/3587.html

I would try one of these two:
Denim Bar, 1101 S. Joyce St., Arlington; 703-414-8202.

Barneys Co-op, 5471-C Wisconsin Ave., Chevy Chase, 301-634-4061; 3040 M St., Georgetown, 202-350-5832; barneyscoop.com.

Most places have sales right now, so you could get a discount. A good pair is worth the investment.