Sunday, February 18, 2007

New!


Hi Everyone,
After months of reading my sister's blog (and loving it) I've decided to create my own! When I have more time it will be a prettier blog, but for now I'm just going with the basics.

We have a three-day weekend (thank you, President's...) so today I'm going to the outlets with my friend Brooke and hoping to find some deals at BR, J-Crew, and others. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but you never know what you might find...The last time I went to the outlets I got some great black pants at J-Crew that I wear all the time and some shirts at the Benetton Outlet.

Hoping for the best.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your new blog!! I'm so thrilled you've started one and look forward to reading it daily.

Did you know Hope is the thing with feathers is my favorite Dickenson poem? I have it memorized. Hahaha I'm a nerd.