Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fabulous Weekend, Part 1

I spent this past weekend in NY with my family. The trip was a Christmas gift from my parents and it was one of the best gifts I've ever received! We stayed at the NYAC - my brother-in-law Tom and my dad are members. It is a beautiful building overlooking Central Park and it has great facilities, including an awesome gym, bars, and dining rooms. Sarah and I took full advantage of the gym including the indoor track and weight room.
My aunt Kate and cousin Julie joined us and it was so great to see them both. Julie is getting married in May and I am a bridesmaid! The dresses are pretty and I'm not just saying that because Julie's blog is linked to mine ;)
On Saturday afternoon mom's friend and one of my favorite people, Patsy Lucas, met us for lunch and on Saturday night we met Tom's parents at Keene's steak house for a very memorable meal. For those of you who read my blog you'll note that I have not yet started my month of perfect living...
Stay tuned for part II...

No comments: